Monday 7 May 2012

Frame Stage Complete :)

 Hey guys,

Good news, the Frame has been completed on 30th of April. We have been so amazed how fast construction has been, even the rain these past few days has not slowed construction.  Although I did hate getting my shoes muddy and finding muddy trails in our house. As you can see in the picture some muddy trails from the front of the house.
.
 Here's the angle view of  the facade.
 The view from the front door.


We had our private inspector to inspect the frame and overall he was very pleased with the job. He could only find minor defects. I contacted my SS about the minor defects and the next day he taken swift action and had a carpenter rectify the minor defects. Our SS has been so great, he listens to our concern and taken appropriate actions. Two thumbs up, for Great work :)

I'll keep you guys update, I will post soon....

Cheer,
Karma888


No comments:

Post a Comment